Here are 5 features of the new iPhone SE that you must adjust to make the most of it:
1- Personalize the home screen button
The new iPhone SE has a Home screen button that includes Touch ID, and although many iPhone users prefer face recognition technology as more secure, this elegant button provides some useful functions that you should know which are:
Touch Sensitivity: You can change the touch sensitivity in the iPhone SE’s Home button, where you find three levels to choose from in Settings, which will determine how sensitive the Touch is when you press the Home Screen button.
Quick unlocking the phone: The fingerprint sensor in the new iPhone SE provides an easy way to unlock the phone, although you can customize it to open the phone faster or just by pressing a button, through the following steps:
- Open the application settings.
- Click on Accessibility.
- Click on the Home Button.
Using the phone with one hand: The home screen button contains a function that allows users to bring the phone screen closer to their thumb, especially if you want to use the phone with one hand and want to enter some information, such as: Enter a URL in the browser.
2- Use 3D Touch as the default trackpad
On iPhone SE, you can use the 3D Touch feature as the default panel, by moving the cursor in applications, such as: messages, documents or WhatsApp. To do this, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the space bar to turn on the virtual trackpad.
- The keyboard will be completely dimmed, indicating that the default trackpad is now working.
Use your finger as you would on a regular trackpad to control the movement of the cursor.
3- Change the text size:
You can change the text size of the new iPhone SE according to your preference, and this will be useful for people who have low vision as they can enlarge the default font size that the phone comes in, and to do this follow these steps:
- Open the settings.
- Click on Display & Brightness.
- Select Text Size.
- Drag the slider to the desired font size.
4- Improving battery performance
If you want to get the maximum performance from the new iPhone SE battery, you must monitor the applications that use battery power, through the following steps:
- Open the settings.
- Select Battery.
- Here you can see the battery usage per application in percentage or time of use.
In order to extend the phone’s battery power, you must adjust the following settings:
- Do not set the screen brightness to the maximum level at all times.
- Activate automatic screen lock.
- Low power mode is activated.
5- Take more professional selfies
When taking portraits in Portrait mode using the new iPhone SE you will find that the results are great, and this is due to the improvement of the Depth Depth Control program on the phone, and you can change this specific effect even before taking the photo through the following steps:
- Open the camera app.
- Drag to Portrait mode.
- Press the letter (f) in the top right corner of the screen.
- You will see a moving scale that allows you to adjust the effect of depth.