The site is dedicated to the dissemination of information in various fields. We take care we protect the confidentiality of the personal information you have communicated to us via the website.
We treat your personal information based on the legitimate interest of the site during or in connection with the public’s comments and requests and respond to them. We can not, under any circumstances, provide third parties with your personal information.
– You may be asked to provide personal data, such as name, email address, place of residence, telephone number, and date of birth. We receive this information when you request to subscribe to one of the services we offer via the site, such as receiving news by e-mail or participating in contests or referendums.
– The IP address that identifies each computer via the Internet is registered. The site also uses the IP address to know where the audience is connected and upgrade only our services’ quality.
– We can use analytics programs to track cookies and IP addresses to identify user needs. This information is not used to collect personal files about you.
– Before sending any personal data, please obtain parental permission if you are under 16; otherwise, no services can be provided to any services requested.
– We retain your personal data as long as it is needed to provide better services to you.
* Our approach to external links:
External links are selected and reviewed when the page is published. However, AgaranMag is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Google’s Advertising Principles can sum up Google’s advertising requirements. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, but we may do so in the future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to collecting personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins, collect PII from children under 13?
– The word “website” above, refers to the site agaranmag.com
– These conditions can be updated periodically whenever needed.