This way your iPhone can help you while you work at home
Here are 5 ways to help you turn your iPhone into a productivity tool while working from home:
1- Activate the “App Limits” feature
The App Limits feature within the Screen Time option allows you to set a daily schedule for specific applications, and you can find it through the following steps:Go to “Settings” in the iPhone.
• Click on Screen Time.
• Click on App Limits.
• Click on the “Add Limit” option, here you will see a list of the categories of applications currently installed in the iPhone, where you can restrict the use of all current applications and future applications belonging to a category for a specific period each day, and you can also click on the category to view its applications and restrict some of its applications independently.
• Click “Next”.
After selecting the time frame, select “Customize Days” to set usage during the workweek.
• Click on “Add”.
2- Set a telephone downtime
Downtime feature allows you to set a phone downtime and activate access to some applications only during this period. This command applies to all devices that use an iCloud account. To access this feature, follow these steps:Go to Settings.
• Click on the “Screen Time” option.
• Click on “Downtime”.
• Here you can set the time to daily or per day at once.
• Go back to “Screen Time” again and select “Always Allowed”.
• Add or delete applications. You can also add the contacts you want to make available always during the downtime.
3- Use the Bluetooth keyboard to type faster
If your job requires you to spend long hours using an iPhone because you are unable to use a computer at the present time, you can purchase a Bluetooth keyboard to carry out tasks that require typing faster.4- Use a Bluetooth mouse to move quickly
One of the latest features in iOS13 is official mouse support. Thus when combined with the keyboard, you can turn your iPhone into a small computer, and enjoy a comfortable typing, clicking and swiping experience, without having to touch the phone screen.5- Connecting the phone to an external screen
If you have a smart TV screen, you can connect an iPhone to enlarge the screen, and thus this will make it easier to use the iPhone as a home device, as you can see the content on a larger screen, and all you need to do this is a Lightning to Digital AV adapter and HDMI cable.