The Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy, which is responsible for organizing Qatar’s hosting of the 2022 World Cup, flatly denied all allegations in the judicial files issued by the US Prosecution.
On Tuesday, the relevant committee issued a statement posted on its official page on Twitter, through which it officially confirmed its categorical rejection of the allegations that were published yesterday, which came in the context of a separate and long issue whose content did not include the process of submitting candidacy files to host the 2018 and 2022 World Cup Finals.
The committee said in the same statement that “despite the continued filing of accusations against the file of the State of Qatar over the past years, no evidence has been presented so far to prove the integrity of this file to host the 2022 World Cup, or that it is inconsistent with all the regulations and laws of the International Football Association Strict and files for candidacy to host the tournament. ”
She concluded the statement by asserting that she has completely complied with all laws and regulations relating to the filing process for the 2018 and 2022 World Cup tournaments, and will deal with any allegations that are not based on evidence of the highest level of rigor and firmness.
Qatar and Russia are said to have paid bribes for votes in the process that allowed them to win the organization of the 2018 and 2022 World Cups, respectively, according to a document produced by a prosecutor. Brooklyn going in this direction.
The document, presented by federal prosecutors in New York as part of the lengthy investigation into corruption surrounding the governing body of football, states that several former members of the FIFA executive committee have been offered bribes regarding their votes.
Source: Social Media